Sunday, January 20, 2013

One of those days....

Have you ever had one of those days?  I mean one of those days, where you wake up and you don't feel quite right?  Then, you attempt to start the day and everything you attempt to do simply goes wrong?

I'm having one of those days!  :-)  Yes, I'm smiling.  That's all we can do in such circumstances, right?  Just "grin & bear it."  That's me!

Today I had booked a vocalist to perform at the A.R.t Galerie as part of my "ground breaking" event.  She did not show up nor did she acknowledge the fact that she forgot (if, in fact, she did).  The second performer was fine -- but, alas, lag and TP issues were an issue.  I could not event TP into the sim/land.  It was silly.  I used my main computer, my laptop and my two avatar accounts without success.

Bottom line, don't let this stuff get you down.  It's JUST SL.  LAL = laugh @ Linden.  :-)

No comments: